The specific goals of FUNDEC are:
• To offer vocational training courses and programmes, open and customized;
• To design and develop studies, plans and reports that pinpoint needs and help to upskill people professionally engaged in Civil Engineering and Architecture;
• To organize work-linked training on the job, personalized supervision, work placements, training actions and courses;
• To undertake innovation and assessment studies so as to re-engineer processes and achieve an overall improvement of the value chains of the chief productive processes;
• To provide innovation and development services to enable the study, application, oversight and assessment of new methods and technologies related to actual problems, encouraging partnership relationships with firms;
• To develop international cooperation actions, with special reference to Portuguese-speaking countries.